1. If for any reason you cannot take the course and if you inform MindsMapped at least 3 days prior to the commencement of the course, MindsMapped will refund all your money less $100 processing fee. You will not be entitled for any refund whatsoever, once the course has started. But if you decide to roll into another Course offered by MindsMapped with 5 days of the course start date, you will be subject to $150 course change fee.
2. You will not use the information obtained as a result of this training in any way against MindsMapped or its employees.
3. You will not share materials, Video recordings, session details, blog contents provided. MindsMapped reserves full right to revoke all your access without any refund otherwise.
4. Although system will be available 24/7 help desk service will only be available between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. Help desk services will also remain closed during any public holidays.
5. Instructor will be available via email during the training, provided that questions are posted in accordance to blogs/forums provided from www.MindsMapped.com.
6. You will not participate in any lawsuit against MindsMapped or its employees.
7. MindsMapped reserves 48hours every month for servicing and maintenance. These 48hours can be together spread over the 30-day cycle. If for any reason the outage of service lasts more than the scheduled hours, MindsMapped will compensate lost time with equal time.
8. If MindsMapped cannot start the training within 30 days of the tentative start date, MindsMapped will refund 100% of the student’s money collected towards the training.
9. MindsMapped reserves the right to pull any students out of the training without assigning any reason. In such an incident MindsMapped will prorate the number of hours attended and refunds the rest of the money.
10. If for some reason MindsMapped decides to cancel the training in the middle, full refund will be provided.
11. It is the student’s responsibility to acquire all necessary software required to maintain connectivity and to combat the menace of Internet hacking, such as but not limited to anti-virus, firewalls, vpn etc.
12. The total number of hours published for each course on website www.MindsMapped.com or any affiliated or advertising websites, include general rest-breaks and is an approximate number. The training duration can be more or little less.
13. If for any reason MindsMapped has to process a full or partial refund, student understands that such checks are only issued on 15th and 30th of each month and to process the refund it takes about 30days.
14. All communication MUST be via email to your respective location program-coordinator.
15. In case the training has to be stopped/cancelled because of ‘Acts-of-God’ such as but not limited, sickness, earthquake, storms or any other natural disaster or reasons, MindsMapped will refund to students prorated tuition fee.
16. The laws of the State of Utah shall apply to the interpretation and enforcement of this agreement. The parties hereto stipulate and agree that should litigation between them ensue, venue shall be had in any court of competent jurisdiction in Salt Lake city, Utah with the prevailing party entitled to recover from the other, in addition to any damages and/or other relief ordered by the court, reasonable attorney’s fees and the costs and expenses of the lawsuit.
17. If any provision of this Agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable, either in its entirety or by virtue of its scope or application to given circumstances, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to render it valid, or as not applicable to given circumstances. Or be excised from this Agreement, as the situation may require, and this Agreement. As the case may be, it being the stated intention of the parties that, had they known of the invalidity or unenforceability at the time of entering into this Agreement, they would have nevertheless contracted upon the Agreement’s terms. Either excluding such provisions, or including such provisions only to the maximum scope and application permitted by law, as the case may be. In the event the total or partial invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement exists only with respect to the laws of a particular jurisdiction, this article 23 shall operative upon the provision only to the extent that the laws of the jurisdiction are applicable to the provision.