MindsMapped Online Selenium WebDriver Training
- MindsMapped offers online Selenium WebDriver training that helps participants to understand the core concepts of Selenium WebDriver and IT that helps them excel as a QA Professional.
- The Online Selenium WebDriver training covers fundamentals of Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium-Grid.
- Online Selenium WebDriver training course content is designed by considering the current technology in IT Industry (Testing) and Job Market.
- On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in interviews for Selenium WebDriver interviews.
- Online Selenium WebDriver training is conducted by certified professionals who have wide range of experience and/or subject matter experts.
10 hours of Instructor Led Training
Industry based Project Work
Life Time Access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get QA Certified
Who is the online Selenium WebDriver training designed for?
- If you are a fresh Graduate from college and looking for career in IT world then this course will help you to land in IT world.
- If you are already QA Professional and feel like you need to be more proficient in Selenium.
- If you are experienced professional from any other field (Non-IT) and wanted to switch your career to IT.
- Are you changing direction from a Non-IT to a Selenium Testing Engineer or a Programmer to a Selenium Testing Engineer or Support analyst to Selenium Testing Engineer?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains tasks without using technical knowledge/ jargon?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
- Are you looking for Software Testing certification or re-certification through the ISTQB?
- Candidates will understand the concepts of various teams in a software project, different stakeholders involved and the dynamics of the team and the role of a Selenium Testing Engineer in the software team.
- Participants will get complete understanding of Selenium Architecture and its components
- Hands on experience of working with Selenium RC
- Candidates will learn how to execute various Locator techniques including by text, by link, by css, by id, by xpath, etc.
- Learn how to do cross browser testing with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Opera
- Familiarity with various Automation testing Tool and Test management tools like ANT and Jenkins
- Make use of WebDriver advanced features such as handling cookies, taking screenshots and managing exceptions
- Perform validation of page content using Selenium WebDriver API
- Learn how to record and import tests with Selenium IDE, perform unit testing with Junit, and distributed testing using Selenium GRID
- Create code coverage report by using Java Code Coverage (JaCoCo) to check code execution
- Candidates also come to know how to create keyword driven, data driven and hybrid test framework
- Create Test cases by using TestNG
- Performing tasks such as automating Windows applications with AutoIt
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in a Selenium WebDriver test engineer interview
- PowerPoint presentations by candidates on Selenium WebDriver real world subjects to improve their knowledge, communication skills and enhance confidence
- Basics of Framework for candidates.
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
MindsMapped Online Selenium WebDriver Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on Selenium WebDriver to attend Selenium job interviews and/or complete ISTQB certification.
- Recorded sessions are provided for missed out classes.
- Interactive session are conducted throughout the course.
- Selenium Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; our Selenium WebDriver Instructors are experienced IT professional with knowledge of various domains.
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on Selenium WebDriver experience and prepares them to attend Selenium testing interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their Selenium WebDriver jobs as well.
- Attend 10 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included in the course.
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course -- study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online Selenium WebDriver demo class before deciding on the course.
Who conducts Selenium WebDriver classes at MindsMapped?
- Our QA Instructors are full time employees working as Quality Analyst, Software Tester, Automation Test experts ,Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the QA classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Selenium WebDriver Course Curriculum
Frequently Asked Questions - Selenium Testing
- What is Selenium Tool?
- What are the components available in Selenium?
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium RC
- Selenium WebDriver
- 4. Selenium Grid
- What are Features of Selenium?
- Selenium is an opensource automation tool
- It supports multiple languages like Java,C#,Perl,python,Ruby,HTML and PHP
- It supports Firefox, IE, Google chrome, Safari and Opera
- Supports Windows, Linux and Mac
- Supports Web and mobile Applications
- Its very flexible and extendable
- What is Selenium IDE?
- 1. IDE stands for integrated Development environment.
- 2. It is for Record and Run the Scripts
- 3. Selenium IDE is an add on for Firefox
- What is Selenium RC?
- Brief about Selenium Grid.
- What is WebDriver?
- What are the testing types that can be supported by Selenium?
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
- What is Selenese?
- What are the different types of Test Automation Frameworks
- Linear Scripting - Record & Playback
- The Test Library Architecture Framework.
- The Data-Driven Testing Framework.
- The Keyword-Driven or Table-Driven Testing Framework.
Selenium is an opensource Functional automation tool for Web Applications
Selenium contains 4 components
RC stands for Remote Control. It is a server and it launches browsers. It acts as API and library. It controls the entire automation
It is for parallel execution. We can launch all the browsers parallelly and the scripts can be executed on it parallelly
WebDriver is a tool for writing automated tests of websites. It aims to mimic the behaviour of a real user, and as such interacts with the HTML of the application.
Selenium supports the following types of testing:
Selenese is the language which is used to write test scripts in Selenium IDE.
The types of Automation Frameworks are -
Selenium WebDriver Training Demo Class Video
Online Selenium WebDriver Training by MindsMapped
Places where this course is available: