MindsMapped Online Selenium WebDriver Training
- Selenium with Java Training makes you an expert in using Selenium architecture and framework.
- This instructor-led online Selenium 3.0 training will help you master automation testing framework for web applications, TDD, Selenium architecture, JaCoCo, TestNG, Maven, Ant, AutoIT, GitHub, and Sikuli.
- In this Selenium training you will be provided projects/assignments to master all the concepts of Selenium.
- On completion of this online tutorial you will be able to crack Selenium job interviews of any level.
- No prior knowledge of any programming language is required to take Selenium with Java Training.
30 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Who is the online Selenium WebDriver training designed for?
- Fresh college graduates who want to build their career in information technology.
- Professionals who have no knowledge of any programming language.
- Professionals who want to switch their career from NON-IT field to IT field.
- Programmers who have got an added responsibility of running test cases on the application
- Quality Analysts who have been working as a manual tester and are changing their career to automation testing
- Quality Analysts who have been working on QTP/UFT and need to learn about Selenium WebDriver
- Java programmers who want to improve their career prospect by having addition knowledge about automation testing process
- Test Engineers who have been working on Selenium IDE and need to learn how to automate tasks on Selenium Grid
- Quality Analysts who wish to have updated knowledge about testing technologies
- Web Developers who wish to find bugs in their web application at the earliest
- Professionals who are looking for Software Testing certification or re-certification through the ISTQB?
- Quality Analysts who have been using Selenium RC and wish to migrate their current projects to WebDriver
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates will gain in-depth knowledge about Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium Grid.
- Students will know how to use page classes and page factory to improve the execution of automated scripts
- Create and run test cases in Selenium WebDriver
- Participants will get complete understanding of Selenium Architecture and its components
- Hands on experience of working with Selenium RC
- Candidates will learn how to execute various Locator techniques including by text, by link, by css, by id, by xpath, etc.
- Learn how to do cross browser testing with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Opera
- Familiarity with various Automation testing Tool and Test management tools like ANT and Jenkins
- Make use of WebDriver advanced features such as handling cookies, taking screenshots and managing exceptions
- Perform validation of page content using Selenium WebDriver API
- Learn how to record and import tests with Selenium IDE, perform unit testing with Junit, and distributed testing using Selenium GRID
- Create code coverage report by using Java Code Coverage (JaCoCo) to check code execution
- Candidates also come to know how to create keyword driven, data driven and hybrid test framework
- Create Test cases by using TestNG
- Performing tasks such as automating Windows applications with AutoIt
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in a Selenium WebDriver test engineer interview
- PowerPoint presentations by candidates on Selenium WebDriver real world subjects to improve their knowledge, communication skills and enhance confidence
- Basics of Framework for candidates.
MindsMapped Online Selenium WebDriver Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on Selenium WebDriver to attend Selenium job interviews and/or complete ISTQB certification.
- Recorded sessions are provided for missed out classes.
- Interactive session are conducted throughout the course.
- Selenium Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; our Selenium WebDriver Instructors are experienced IT professional with knowledge of various domains.
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on Selenium WebDriver experience and prepares them to attend Selenium testing interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their Selenium WebDriver jobs as well.
- Attend 10 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included in the course.
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course -- study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online Selenium WebDriver demo class before deciding on the course.
Who conducts Selenium WebDriver classes at MindsMapped?
- Our QA Instructors are full time employees working as Quality Analyst, Software Tester, Automation Test experts ,Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the QA classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Session 1: Selenium – Introduction
- What is automation testing?
- What is the use of automation testing?
- What we need to Automate
- What is Selenium
- Advantages of Selenium
- What is the difference between Selenium and QTP
Session 2: Different Components of Selenium
- Selenium Web Driver/Selenium 3.0
Session 3: Selenium – Locators
How to identify elements in webpage using Selenium
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- IE Developer tools
- Google Chrome Developer tools
- Locating elements by ID
- Finding elements by name
- Finding elements by link text
- Finding elements by XPath
- Finding Elements by using CSS
Session 4: Selenium – IDE Introduction
- Main Features of Selenium IDE
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Selenium IDE icons
- Recording your first test with Selenium IDE
Session 5: Selenium – IDE Concepts
- Building Test cases using Selenium IDE
- Creating test suites
- Adding Selenium IDE comments
- Selenium IDE Menus
- Selenium IDE Commands
- Asserting the elements
- Verifying the elements
- Wait For elements
- Storing the elements
- IDE Context Menu
- What you cannot record
Session 6: Selenium – Special IDE commands
- keys simulation
Session 7: Selenium – WebDriver
- Introduction to Selenium WebDriver
- Setting Up Eclipse
- Downloading and configuring WebDriver in eclipse
- Converting Selenium IDE tests to a programming language(JAVA)
Session 8 & 9: Selenium – Java Language
- Data Types
- Java variables
- Java Modifier
- Declaration, Assignment
- Comments in Java
- Java Basic Syntax
- Class Variables
- Instance Variable
- Main Method
- Context of Object => 3
- Creating Instance within the same class
- Creating Instance for the Other class in the same package
- Creating Instance for the Other class in the Other package
- USE of Import Statement
- Basics =>
- File name & Class name
- Type Casting Returning a Value from a Method Passing values/Arguments to the Methods
- Method Overloading
- Loops --» If; Switch, DWhile; While; For
- String Operations--» Length, Concatenate, Contains, Equals
- Method Overloading
- Executing Java class in 2 ways
- Main method
- @ Test Annotations
Session 10: WebDriver – IDE – Java – JUNIT
- Junit Annotations
- TestNG Annotations
- TestNG Eclipse plugIn
- WebDriver Interface
- First Selenium WebDriver Code
- Record, Export From Selenium IDE and then Understand with Java learnt so far
- Write same logic without recording.
- Running Selenium script in Different Browsers with Eclipse and JUNIT.
- Debugging Scripts in Eclipse
- Java Overview - test for students
Session 11: Parameterization Writing WebDriver Code for different elements
- Text box
- Drop Down Box/List Box
- Radio Button
- XPATH Group of UI Objects
- Display all values
- Write all values into Notepad
Session 12: Special Cases in Selenium WebDriver
- Actions Class:
- Clicking Menus(Mouse Hover),
- Drag And Drop:
- Capture screenshot
- Executing Java Script from java
- Page scroll down using Java script
- Handling On load alerts
- Handling Multiple Browsers
- 1 Child browser
- More than 1 Child browser
- Handling Frames
- Handling Windows based Objects
- File Uploads
- Windows Authentication
Session 13: Automation Characteristics
- Parameterization - Reading Data Excel
- Junit/TestNG Assertions
- AJAX Based Applications Using Selenium
- DB Testing using Selenium
- DB Connection
Session 14: Overview on Build Tools and Integration tools
- Selenium Grid (After ANT)
- Intro to Third Party Tools
- Build Tools - ANT
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins
Session 15: Framework Concepts
- Introduction to Framework
- What is frame work?
- What is the use of Framework?
- Different Types of Frameworks
- What are different types of packages in Frame work
Session 16: Creating Hybrid Framework on Students chosen application
- Establish hybrid framework – Student’s Choice
- We will pick a Web application, prepare 2 or 3 scenarios and then we will develop hybrid framework.
Benefits of getting Selenium certification:
- Selenium certification will provide you a competitive advantage over your colleagues
- This certification will help you to build applications are reliable and efficient.
- Testing methods derived from Selenium competencies help you build cost effective application
- Recognition of your competencies and skills internationally
Frequently Asked Questions - Selenium Testing
- Who can become a QA Software Testing Professional?
- What are the skills required to become a Sotware Testing Professional?
- What are the certificates available for QA-Software-Testing?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities of Software Testing Professionals?
- What is Selenium Tool?
- What are the components available in Selenium?
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium RC
- Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium Grid
- What are Features of Selenium?
- Selenium is an opensource automation tool
- It supports multiple languages like Java,C#,Perl,python,Ruby,HTML and PHP
- It supports Firefox, IE, Google chrome, Safari and Opera
- Supports Windows, Linux and Mac
- Supports Web and mobile Applications
- Its very flexible and extendable
- What is Selenium IDE?
- 1. IDE stands for integrated Development environment.
- 2. It is for Record and Run the Scripts
- 3. Selenium IDE is an add on for Firefox
- What is Selenium RC?
- Brief about Selenium Grid.
- What is WebDriver?
- What are the testing types that can be supported by Selenium?
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
- What is Selenese?
- What are the different types of Test Automation Frameworks?
- Linear Scripting - Record & Playback
- The Test Library Architecture Framework.
- The Data-Driven Testing Framework.
- The Keyword-Driven or Table-Driven Testing Framework.
exploring and discovering. A QA Software Test Engineer should be curious to know how things work or how a product behave. Unique skill sets are required by QA Software Test Professional such as a Test to break attitude  read more..
skill sets for a Quality Analyst or Software Tester listed are , Customer’s perspective: Every product is developed for customers, so it is very much important to think from their point of view and prepare your test data  read more..
Let us understand about some of the widely accepted and recognized certifications available for QA Software Testing Certified Software Tester: (CSTE) The Certified Software Tester (CSTE) certification is intended to establish  read more..
Generally Roles and Responsibilities of a Testing Engineer may vary, depending upon the working company. Let us see the general and important roles and responsibilities of a Software Testing Engineer. Analyzing the requirements  read more..
Selenium is an opensource Functional automation tool for Web Applications.
Selenium contains 4 components
RC stands for Remote Control. It is a server and it launches browsers. It acts as API and library. It controls the entire automation
It is for parallel execution. We can launch all the browsers parallelly and the scripts can be executed on it parallelly
WebDriver is a tool for writing automated tests of websites. It aims to mimic the behaviour of a real user, and as such interacts with the HTML of the application.
Selenium supports the following types of testing:
Selenese is the language which is used to write test scripts in Selenium IDE.
The types of Automation Frameworks are -