MindsMapped Online QTP/UFT Training
- MindsMapped offers online QTP/UFT online training that helps participants to understand the core concepts of Automation testing that helps them excel as a QTP Professional or Automation Engineer
- The online QTP training covers QTP installation overview, QTP checkpoints, parameterization, variables, output values, advanced descriptive programming, environment variables, script functions, read/write excel, error handling, datadriven, keyworddriven, and hybrid framework.
- QTP/UFT training content is designed by considering the current technology in IT Industry (Testing) and Job Market
- The QTP/UFT training is interactive with training based on real time scenarios, so participants get real time experience.
- On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in Interviews for QTP Test Engineer/Automation Engineer interviews.
- Online QTP/UFT training is conducted by certified professionals who have wide range of experience and/or subject matter experts.
20 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
|Name of Course||Start Date||Timings (Eastern Time)||Schedule||Enroll|
|QTP Certification Training for Non-IT Candidates||01 Aug 2017||08:00 PM -10:00 PM EST||Mon Wed Fri|
Who is the online QTP/UFT training designed for?
- If you are already QA Professional and feel like you need to be more proficient in Automation areas and learn Automation tools?
- New users of Unified Functional Testing (UFT), who need to automate manual testing and verification in a short amount of time
- Quality assurance engineers who assume technical lead roles in the use of QuickTest Professional/UFT applications.
- Quality assurance engineers who will support business analysts using Business Process Testing
- Users of Quick Test Professional who need to customize and enhance their automated tests using scripting.
- Create fundamental scripts from manual test case and modular actions
- Improve primary tests by verification and synchronization and gauge tests to run with multiple sets of data
- Implement custom checkpoints to create more precise verification points within a test
- Administer shared object repositories, usage of debug tools and explain need of virtual objects
- Reconcile object recognition problems and implements vital principles of record & playback
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains tasks without using technical knowledge/ jargon?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
- Are you looking for Software Testing certification or re-certification through the ISTQB?
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates will understand the concepts of various teams in a software project, different stakeholders involved and the dynamics of the team and the role of a Quality Analyst (QA) /Test Analyst (TA) in the software team.
- Detailed understanding of the QTP/UFT (Basics & Advanced) + Automation Overview
- Familiarity with QTP/UFT different features and Automation Test framework
- Course covers Hands on Recording and Playback in QTP, VB Scripting
- Course covers detailed understanding of Datatables, Parameterization, Object Spy and Object Repository, Checkpoints, Synchronization, VB Script, Functions – Procedures – Library Files, Types of Actions in QTP/UFT etc… topics.
- Hands on Experience through assignments/project work
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in a Automation Tester interview
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend job interviews and/or complete Software Testing certification.
- Recorded sessions for missed out classes, Interactive session throughout the course
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; our QA Instructors are experienced IT professional with knowledge of various domains.
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on QA and prepares them to attend interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well.
- Attend 20 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included in the course.
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course.
Who conducts QA Software Testing classes at MindsMapped?
- Our QA Instructors are full time employees working as Quality Analyst, Software Tester, Automation Test experts, Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the QA classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Session 1: Introduction to VB
- Introduction to Visual Basic Scripting
- Basic understanding of input and output statements
- Variables and Constants
- Datatype and Variant Types
- Control Statements
- If Statements Select Case Statements For Loops
- Do Loops
Session 2: Testing
- Defect/Bugs in Software Testing
- Quality Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Career option available for a Test Engineer
- Testing market and Opportunities
Session 3: Arrays, Functions, Objects
- Arrays, Types of arrays
- Functions and Subroutines
- File System Objects
- Excel Object
- Regular Expressions
Session 4: Introduction to Automation
- Introduction to Automation
- What is Automation
- Advantages & Disadvantage of Automation
- When do we go for Automation
Session 5: Introduction to UFT
- Introduction to UFT
- What is UFT?
- Languages & Platform supported by UFT
- Record and Playback
Session 6: Recording
- What is Recording
- Types of Recording
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Recording
Session 7: Selenium – Object Respository
- Object Repository
- What is an Object and Object Repository
- Difference between Test Object and Run Time Object
- Different ways of adding the objects to object repository
- Type of Object Repositories ( Local and Shared)
- Object Identification Process
- Smart Identification
Session 8 & 9: Descriptive Programming
- What is Descriptive Programming
- Designing DP scripts
- Handling Dynamic objects
- Child objects
- Handling web tables
- Handling Popups
- Introduction to types of popup
- Techniques identify popup type
- Handling different types of popup Datatables
Session 10: Data Tables
- Reading and Writing data into data tables
- Designing scripts using the data in the datatable
- Difference between Excel File and DataTable
Session 11: Automation Framework
- Automation FrameWorkLink
- What is Automation Frame Work
- Why Frame work
- Types of Frame work
- Designing Frame work
Session 12: Framework Implementation
- Implementation of Frame Work
- Execution of Frame Work
- Quality Center
- integration with Test Management Tool- Quality Center (ALM)
Session 13: QC
- Adding automation test script to QC
- Creating Test set in QC
- Executing the automation test suite from QC
Session 14: Automation Project
- Automation Project
- Implementing Frame work on Web Project
- Challenges faced in Automation Project and Handling it
- Automation Life Cycle
Benefits of getting QTP/UFT certification:
- QTP/UFT certification will provide you a competitive advantage over your colleagues
- This certification will help you to build applications are reliable and efficient.
- Testing methods derived from QTP/UFT competencies help you build cost effective application
- Recognition of your competencies and skills internationally
Frequently Asked Questions - QTP / UFT Certification Testing
- Who can become a QA Software Testing Professional?
- What are the skills required to become a Sotware Testing Professional?
- What are the certificates available for QA-Software-Testing?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities of Software Testing Professionals?
- What is Automated Testing?
- What is UFT Tool?
- What is the difference between UFT and QTP?
- What is API Testing?
- What is Test Automation?
- What type of Tests can be automated?
- Tests that we have to execute on every build (Ex: Sanity Tests)
- Tests that we have to execute on modified build (Ex: Regression Tests)
- Tests that we have to execute using multiple sets of Test data
- How many types of recording modes in QTP?
- Normal mode also called Contextual
- Low-level recording mode
- Analog mode
- What are the different types of Test Automation Frameworks?
- Linear Scripting - Record & Playback
- The Test Library Architecture Framework.
- The Data-Driven Testing Framework.
- The Keyword-Driven or Table-Driven Testing Framework.
- Which environments does QTP support?
exploring and discovering. A QA Software Test Engineer should be curious to know how things work or how a product behave. Unique skill sets are required by QA Software Test Professional such as a Test to break attitude  read more..
skill sets for a Quality Analyst or Software Tester listed are , Customer’s perspective: Every product is developed for customers, so it is very much important to think from their point of view and prepare your test data  read more..
Let us understand about some of the widely accepted and recognized certifications available for QA Software Testing Certified Software Tester: (CSTE) The Certified Software Tester (CSTE) certification is intended to establish  read more..
Generally Roles and Responsibilities of a Testing Engineer may vary, depending upon the working company. Let us see the general and important roles and responsibilities of a Software Testing Engineer. Analyzing the requirements  read more..
Automated testing is one of the ways to execute, record outcome and compare test results with earlier results.
HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) is a Functional and Regression Test Tool, upgraded version of QTP Tool. QTP (QuickTest Professional) supports GUI (Windows and Web based) Testing only, but UFT Supports GUI and API Testing.
Upgraded version of QTP is UFT, HP Unified Functional Testing = QTP + Service Test Tool.
API (Application Programming Interface) testing is checking Application Programming Interface of a Software System.
Accessing software objects from another software
QTP supports 3 types of recording modes
The types of Automation Frameworks are -
Quick Test Professional supports functional testing of all enterprise environments, including Windows, Web,.NET, Java/J2EE, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Visual Basic, ActiveX, mainframe terminal emulators, and Web services.