MindsMapped Online QTP/UFT Training
- MindsMapped offers online QTP/UFT Basic + Advanced training that helps participants to understand the core concepts of Automation testing and usage of tool and IT that helps them excel as a QTP Professional or Automation Engineer
- The Online Testing Training covers Basic and Advanced fundamentals of QTP/UFT
- QTP/UFT training content is designed by considering the current technology in IT Industry (Testing) and Job Market
- The QTP/UFT training is interactive with training based on real time scenarios, so participants get real time experience.
- On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in Interviews for QTP Test Engineer/Automation Engineer interviews.
- Online QTP/UFT Basic + Advanced training is conducted by certified professionals who have wide range of experience and/or subject matter experts.
20 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get QA Certified
Who is the online QTP/UFT training designed for?
- If you are already QA Professional and feel like you need to be more proficient in Automation areas and learn Automation tools?
- New users of Unified Functional Testing (UFT), who need to automate manual testing and verification in a short amount of time
- Quality assurance engineers who assume technical lead roles in the use of QuickTest Professional/UFT applications.
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains tasks without using technical knowledge/ jargon?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
- Are you looking for Software Testing certification or re-certification through the ISTQB?
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates will understand the concepts of various teams in a software project, different stakeholders involved and the dynamics of the team and the role of a Quality Analyst (QA) /Test Analyst (TA) in the software team.
- Detailed understanding of the QTP/UFT (Basics & Advanced) + Automation Overview
- Familiarity with QTP/UFT different features and Automation Test framework
- Course covers Hands on Recording and Playback in QTP, VB Scripting
- Course covers detailed understanding of Datatables, Parameterization, Object Spy and Object Repository, Checkpoints, Synchronization, VB Script, Functions – Procedures – Library Files, Types of Actions in QTP/UFT etc… topics.
- Hands on Experience through assignments/project work
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in a Automation Tester interview
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend job interviews and/or complete Software Testing certification.
- Recorded sessions for missed out classes, Interactive session throughout the course
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; our QA Instructors are experienced IT professional with knowledge of various domains.
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on QA and prepares them to attend interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well.
- Attend 20 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included in the course.
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course.
Who conducts QA Software Testing classes at MindsMapped?
- Our QA Instructors are full time employees working as Quality Analyst, Software Tester, Automation Test experts, Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the QA classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
QTP / UFT Training Course Curriculum
Frequently Asked Questions-UFT/ QTP
- What is Automated Testing?
- What is UFT Tool?
- What is the difference between UFT and QTP?
- What is API Testing?
- What is Test Automation?
- What type of Tests can be automated?
- Tests that we have to execute on every build (Ex: Sanity Tests)
- Tests that we have to execute on modified build (Ex: Regression Tests)
- Tests that we have to execute using multiple sets of Test data
- How many types of recording modes in QTP?
- Normal mode also called Contextual
- Low-level recording mode
- Analog mode
- What are the different types of Test Automation Frameworks
- The types of Automation Frameworks are -
- Linear Scripting - Record & Playback
- The Test Library Architecture Framework.
- The Data-Driven Testing Framework.
- The Keyword-Driven or Table-Driven Testing Framework.
- Which environments does QTP support
- Quick Test Professional supports functional testing of all enterprise environments, including Windows, Web,.NET, Java/J2EE, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Visual Basic, ActiveX, mainframe terminal emulators, and Web services.
Automated testing is one of the ways to execute, record outcome and compare test results with earlier results.
HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) is a Functional and Regression Test Tool, upgraded version of QTP Tool. QTP (QuickTest Professional) supports GUI (Windows and Web based) Testing only, but UFT Supports GUI and API Testing.
Upgraded version of QTP is UFT, HP Unified Functional Testing = QTP + Service Test Tool.
API (Application Programming Interface) testing is checking Application Programming Interface of a Software System.
Accessing software objects from another software
QTP supports 3 types of recording modes
QTP/UFT Software Testing Training Demo Class Video
Online QTP/UFT Software Testing Training by MindsMapped
Places where this course is available: