Online Software Testing / Quality Assurance (QA) Training
- MindsMapped offers online Quality Assurance training that helps participants to understand the core concepts of Software Testing and IT that helps them excel as a Quality Assurance Professional.
- The Online Testing Training Covers Fundamentals of Software Testing and Quality assurance
- Online Quality Assurance Training course is independent of platform and participants with any background or experience can attend the course.
- This Quality Assurance Training course content is designed by considering the current Technologies in IT Industry (Testing) and Job Market
- The Online QA Software Testing training is interactive with training based on HP-QC (HP Quality Center), JIRA, Selenium (IDE, RC) tool, so participants get real time experience.
- On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in Interviews for QA/Test Engineer interviews.
- Online Software Testing / Quality Assurance (QA) training is conducted by certified professionals who have wide range of experience and/or subject matter experts.
65 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
|Name of Course||Start Date||Timings (EST)||Schedule||Enroll|
|Online Quality Assurance (QA) Software Testing Training||04 Nov 2017||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM||Sat & Sun|
|QA/Quality Assurance Training for Non-IT Candidates||22 Nov 2017||08:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Mon-Wed-Fri|
Who is the online Software Testing / Quality Assurance (QA) training designed for?
- If you are a Fresh Graduate from college and Looking for career in IT world then this course will help you to land in IT world.
- If you are already QA Professional and feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- If you are experienced professional from any other field (Non-IT) and wanted to switch your career to IT.
- Are you changing direction from a Non-IT to a QA or a Programmer to a QA or Support analyst to QA?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains tasks without using technical knowledge/ jargon?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
- Are you looking for Software Testing certification or re-certification through the ISTQB?
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates will understand the concepts of various teams in a software project, different stakeholders involved and the dynamics of the team and the role of a Quality Analyst (QA) /Test Analyst (TA) in the software team.
- Detailed understanding of the Software Testing concepts (Basics & Advanced) + Automation Overview
- Familiarity with various Automation testing Tool and Test management tools like HP-QC (Quality Center), JIRA.
- Course covers Hands on Functional Testing tool Selenium (IDE, RC)
- Hands on Advance Software Testing concepts such as Creation of Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimation,Traceability Matrix etc.
- Course covers overview of Quality Standards, Configuration, Project, Risk and Requirement Management topics
- Course covers detailed understanding of SDLC, Agile , Defect Life cycle topics.
- Hands on Experience on all Test deliverables through assignments/project work
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in a Quality Analyst / Test Engineer interview
- Power Point presentations by candidates on Quality Assurance real world subjects to improve their knowledge, communication skills and enhance confidence
- Basics of SQL for candidates.
MindsMapped Online QA Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend job interviews and/or complete Software Testing certification.
- Recorded sessions for missed out classes , Interactive session throughout the course ,
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; our QA Instructors are experienced IT professional with knowledge of various domains.
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on QA and prepares them to attend interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well.
- Attend 50 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included in the course.
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course.
Who Conducts QA / Software Testing Training Classes at MindsMapped?
- Our Quality Assurance Instructors are full time employees working as Quality Analyst, Software Tester, Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the QA classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Session 1: Introduction to Software Testing
- Introduction to Software Testing
- What is Testing/QA? Are they same or different?
- Is Testing a Technical Role?
- Projects and Products
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Verification and Validation
Session 2: Introduction to Software Testing Part 2
- Defect/Bugs in Software Testing
- Quality Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Career option available for a Test Engineer
- Testing market and Opportunities
Session 3: SDLC
- Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- What is SDLC and various stages
- SDLC Models
- Waterfall Model
- Spiral Model
- Big Bang Model
- Agile Model
Session 4: Levels of Testing
- Testing Concepts and Manual Testing
- Overview of Testing Life Cycle
- Testing Methodologies
- Levels of Testing
Session 5: Types of Testing
- Various Types of Testing
- Static testing
- Dynamic Testing
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- Gray Box Testing
- Unit Testing
- Component Testing
- Integration Testing
- System/Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Start and Stop Software Testing
Session 6: Test Strategy and Planning
- Test Strategy and Planning
- Overview of Test Strategy
- Test Planning
- Risk Analysis
Session 7: Test Estimation Techniques
- Test Estimation Techniques
Session 8: Test Case Design and Techniques
- Test Case Design and Techniques
- Black Box Testing
- Equivalence partitioning
- Boundary value analysis
- Cause-effect graphing
- Behavioral testing
- Random testing etc…
- White Box Testing
- Path Testing
- Statement Coverage
- Data Flow
Session 9: Mockup Interview Session
Session 10: Defect Life Cycle
- Defect Life Cycle
Session 11: JIRA
- Defect Management Tool – JIRA
Session 12: SQL
- DDL,DCL, DML
- SQL-General Structure,Comparison,Grouping
- SQL Joins , Normalization
Session 13: Resume Preparation
Session 14: HP Quality Center
- Management tool – HP Quality Center
Session 15: List of Automation Tools
- List of Automation Tools for Testing
- Open Source
- Tool Evaluation
- Meeting Requirements
- Training /Skills
Session 16: Automation Tools
- Automation tool – Selenium
- Automation tool – Introduction to QTP
- Basics of VB Scripting
- Automation tool – Introduction to LoadRunner
Session 17: Test Managament
- Test Management and Strategy, Planning
- Risk Management
- Configuration Management
- Project Management
- Quality Standard
Session 18: Mockup Interview Session
Social Media Website
Project Work:Within this Hospital Management System project you will be performing SWOT, GAP Analysis, Feasibility Matrix to perform Feasibility Analysis, Root cause Analysis, create use case diagram. You will also be creating user stories and acceptance criteria for the system.
STAFF MANAGER (Scenario based Testing)
Project Work:Design BRS and Test case for Staff Manager to store information about company, Product, Branches…etc.
YouTube Website (not application)
Project Work:We all are aware of YouTube where a user can upload videos, share videos on Facebook, watch video.
- Foundation Level Certification
- Agile Tester Extension Certification
- Model-Based Tester Extension Certification
- Advanced Level Certification
- Security Tester Certification
- Expert Level Certification
- ISTQB® certification will provide you a competitive advantage over your colleagues
- This certification will help you to build applications are reliable and efficient.
- Testing methods derived from ISTQB® competencies help you build cost effective application
- Recognition of your competencies and skills internationally
- You will receive “Certified Tester” logo from ISTQB
Frequently Asked Quality Assurance(QA)/ Software Testing Questions
- Who can become a QA Software Testing Professional?
- What are the skills required to become a Sotware Testing Professional?
- What are the certificates available for QA/Software-Testing?
- What is Quality Assurance?
- What is the average salary of a Quality Assurance Professional?
- What are the best certifications for Quality Assurance?
- Do I have to be certified in Quality Assurance?
- What is Agile?
- What is SDLC?
- What are frequently used testing techniques?
- Is SQL covered as part of this Quality Assurance training course?
- What is Manual Testing?
- What is Automated Testing?
- What are Quality Assurance Training terms and conditions?
- How I can make payment for Quality Assurance Training program?
- How Quality Assurance Training Classes are conducted by MindsMapped?
A professional from any background can become QA Software Testing professional with basic knowledge of Computers and Microsoft office and enroll himself/herself to a Quality Assurance Training program before attending software testing job interviews. To learn more about Quality Assurance Professional, click here.
Some of the required skill sets for a Quality Analyst or Software Tester are Customer’s perspective, Quick Learner, Passion for Testing, Good thinking and analyzing skills, Out of the Box Thinking, and Creativity. Read more about the Quality Analyst skillshere.
ISTQB offers different levels of Quality Assurance certificate to Quality Analysts / Software Testers. Some of the certifications are ISTQB Foundation Level Certification, ISTQB Agile Tester Extension Certification, Model-Based Tester Extension Certification, Security Tester Certification, etc. To know in detail about these Quality Assurance certifications visit here.
Quality Assurance (QA) is a way of minimizing or preventing errors in a software. A Quality Assurance professional tests the product under different circumstances to ensure that final software is defect free.
An average salary of Quality Assurance professional is $60,000.
The most recognized Quality Assurance certifications are provided by ISTQB. ISTQB provides different levels of QA certifications-- Foundation Level (CTFL), Foundation Level Extension – Agile Tester, Advanced Level (CTAL), and Expert Level (CTEL).
A Quality Assurance certification showcases your dedication, enthusiasm and technical knowledge on Quality Assurance topics. QA certification helps you to increase your job prospective, salary, and self-confidence.
Agile details a set of principles for development of software under which solutions and requirements evolve through the shared effort of cross-functional teams.
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), is a series of stage that provide a prototype for the development and management of a software or a section of software.
Frequently used testing techniques are black box testing, white box testing and plan testing.
The total part of the SQL is not covered in Quality Assurance training course, the concepts which are required for understanding Quality Assurance topics are covered.
Manual testing is one of the process of testing application for mistakes or defects manually. This testing process needs a tester to use all the features of the software manually to ensure correct output is received under all circumstances.
Automated testing is one of the ways to execute, record outcome and compare test results with earlier results.
You can check Quality Assurance Training terms and conditions here.
Get complete understanding of our payment process here.
Classes are conducted using state of art conference technology. Click here to find training FAQs.