MindsMapped Instructor Led Training
- The Project Management Professional (PMP) program is the formal Certification of Project Managers. This program helps to ensure the highest professional and ethical standards within the community of practicing Project Management Professionals
- MindsMapped offers comprehensive Project Management Professional certification training that identifies qualified and quality project managers
- This course offers valuable instructor-led training to project manager, business analyst and project team member, who are pursuing or preparing for PMP Certification.
35 PDU Certificate
5 Simulation Exam
Training from PMI certified Professional
Hands on Project Execution
180 Days Course Access
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is the most distinguished professional qualification for project managers offered by Project Management Institute (PMI). The certification is relevant for professionals who are seeking to advance their career by completing the PMP certification exam that is based on Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK Guide)—Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013.
Our blended learning program equips you with the right information required to ace the PMP exams, and is based on the principles that are outlined in the PMBOK Guide. Now you can enhance your competence and knowledge in Project management techniques, and establish your ability to handle complex project challenges with confidence.
The PMP certification is very relevant in the global IT industry, and gives you the edge by showing your employers that you have the skills and training to get a project done from start to finish. If time and place constraints prevent you from attending a workshop course, then you could consider our Online Guided PMP Exam Prep course to prepare for the PMP exams at your own convenience.
What you will receive from our 35-hour PMP® course :
From the Course :
- Learn to define and describe common terminologies, manage projects faster while using least resources
- Avoid common mistakes in managing projects and learn the most tricks of the trade
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI (the PMBOK Guide) to real-world scenarios
- Learn PMBOK Guide's Five Process Groups, Ten Knowledge Areas,and 47 Project Management Areas
- Gain skills needed to clear the PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam
- Prepare for PMP exams and master test appearing techniques
- Learn PMBOK Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Practice styles and types of questions modelled on PMP exams
Session 1: Introduction to PMP Certification
- What are PMI & PMBOK Guide?
- What is PMP?
- Prerequisites for the PMP Exam
- PMP Exam Syllabus
- The Structure of the PMP Exam
- Introduction to Project Management
Session 2: Project Management Framework
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management?
- What is Operations Management?
- What is Program Management?
- What is Portfolio Management?
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Role of a Project Manager
- Organizational Structure
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Project lifecycle Vs. Product Life cycle
Session 3: Project Management Processes
- Project LifeCycle Overview
- Project Lifecycle Vs. Project Management Process
- Key Stakeholders
- Process Groups, Knowledge Areas
- Input/ Output of 47 Project Management Process Groups
- Organizational influences on Project Management
Session 4: Project Integration Management
- What is Project Integration Management?
- Role of Project Team
- Role of Project Sponsor
- Project Selection Methods
- Core Processes of the Project Integration Management Knowledge Area
Session 5: Project Scope Management
- What is Project Scope Management?
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- Core Processes of the Project Scope Management Knowledge Area
Session 6: Project Time Management
- What is Project Time Management
- What is Project Schedule
- Gantt Charts
- Network Diagram
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- PERT, PERT Analysis, Critical Path Method and Schedule Compression
- Core Processes of the Project Time Management Knowledge Area
Session 7: Project Cost Management
- What is Project Cost Management
- Differentiate between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Key Terminology in Project Cost Management
- Core Processes of Project Cost Management Knowledge Area
- Earned Value Technique
Session 8: Project Quality Management
- What is Quality?
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- Core PM processes of Project Quality Management Knowledge Area
- Seven Basic Tools of Quality
Session 9: Project Human Resource Management
- What is Human Resource Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- Core processes of Human Resource Management Knowledge Area
- Conflict Management
- Motivation Theory
Session 10: Project Communication Management
- What is Communication?
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- Key Terminology in Project Communication Management
- Core processes of Communication Management Knowledge Area
Session 11: Project Risk Management
- What is Risk?
- Project Management Risks
- How are Risk & EMV calculated?
- Risk Classification
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Risk Reserve & Contingency Reserve
- Key Terminology in Project Risk Management
- Core processes of Risk Management Knowledge Area
Session 12: Project Procurement Management
- What is a Contract?
- Different Types of Contract
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Contract Types
- Key Terminology in Project Procurement Management
- Core Processes of Project Procurement Management Knowledge Area
Session 13: Project Stakeholder Management
- Who is a Stakeholder?
- Stakeholder Register
- Various Analytical Techniques for Stakeholder Analysis
- Various Management and Interpersonal Skills
- Key Terminology in Project Stakeholder Management
- Core processes of Project Stakeholder Management Knowledge Area
Session 14: PMP® Exam Tips & Tricks
- PMP® type exam questions
- Tricky test questions
- Exam key terms
Who conducts Java classes at MindsMapped?
- 180 Days Free online access to PMP e-learning
- 35 PDUs Certificate
- 26 Hrs of High Quality full length Audio-Video based on PMBOK Guide latest Edition
- 5 Full-Length Simulation Exams
- Knowledge Area Questionnaire featuring questions on the 10 Knowledge Areas
- PMP® Exam Blue print (PMP Exam Application steps and procedure)
- PMP® Exam Tips and Techniques
- Ready to use Free Project Management Templates
- Downloadable Courseware e-book (please carry laptop/tablet to refer during class)
- PMP Exam Application assistance (Assistance with PMI Registration,PMI Membership,& PMI Application procedure)
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
To apply for the PMP Credential, you need to either:
Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor’s Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
|Educational Qualification||Project Management Experience||Training Requirements|
|Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associates Degree, or Global equivalent)||Minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects||35 hours of formal Project Management Education along with 35 Contacted Hour Certificate|
|Four(4)year degree (Bachelors Degree or Global equivalent) or MBA or Master’s||Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects||35 hours of formal Project Management Education along with 35 Contacted Hour Certificate|
To apply for the PMP Certification Exam:
Register and log in to PMI Online System to get started.
You can always refer the PMP Handbook for further information.
To maintain PMP Certification, as part of PMI Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PMP credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle.
Frequently Asked PMP Certification Questions
- What are the PMP Certification Exam fees?
- What are the benefits of getting a PMP Certification?
- What learning materials will I get?
- What is the passing score for PMP Certification exam?
- Can I send my PMP Certification Exam application by postal mail or fax service?
- Where is the training is going to be conduct?
- If I want to reschedule my batches, what is the procedure?
- What is the certification given?
- What additional resources will I get for the Online Classroom Programme?
- 25 hrs of full courseware for your revision purpose which you can browse as many times as much you need
- PMP E book along with case studies and some real time scenarios
- 5 Simulation exams to give you the insights and feel of real time PMP Exam
- An open Discussion Forum where you can post your queries if you have any
- How do I enroll for the training programme?
The PMP Certification exam fee is 555 USD for the people who are not a member of PMI and for the members it is 405 USD.
According to the PMI®'s 2013 Talent Gap Report, the project management industry is set to grow by $6.6 trillion by 2020, with more than 41.5 million jobs becoming available. This is validation of the need for talented and qualified project managers, who can steer projects towards success and achieve organizational goals. This PMP training will equip you to handle complex, multifaceted projects and prove that you are indispensable to the organization
Besides a comprehensive courseware, you will also get 180 days free access to our PMP e-learning modules and an exhaustive glossary for further reading. You will also get 5 full length mock exams with 1200 practice questions.Check out Benefits for more information.
Yes and no. In the past, 61% was published by PMI as the passing score for the PMP® Exam (which means that PMP® aspirants need to correctly answer 106 or more PMP® questions out of the 175 real questions). In fact, PMI played around with the passing score several times.
Yes you can.
It will be an online comprehensive training where you will be getting the notification for the batched at the time of registration only.Also we will be updating you the same via email as well.
Rescheduling of batch is quite easy,you just need to notify us via email regarding the next batch which you want to end and we will reschedule it.
This training will help you apply and achieve the PMP certification that is provided by the PMI institute.
Along with the Online Live Classes,you will be also availing the below mentioned resources:
It is easy to enroll for classroom training online. There are several options to pay either through your debit/credit card that includes Visa Card, MasterCard; American Express or - via PayPal. Payment receipt will be issued to the candidate automatically by email.