Microsoft .NET training program by MindsMapped
- MindsMapped offers instructor-led online Microsoft .Net training course that help participants to get a thorough understanding of the core concepts of .Net including – C#, ADO.Net, .Net Framework, Visual Studio .Net that helps them as a .Net Developer.
- On completion of this online Microsoft .Net training program, candidates are prepared to succeed in Microsoft .Net interview or easily pass professionals certifications such as MCTS and MCSD.
50 Hours of Instructor Led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get Microsoft .NET certification
Who is this online Microsoft .NET training designed for?
- Are you fresh out of school and need to know how Microsoft .Net works in the real world project?
- Are you moving from a different platform to Microsoft .Net?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains complex Microsoft .Net in an easy to understand manner?
- Are you looking for some assistance in passing .NET professional certification such as MCTS and MCSD.
- Do you want to master one of the fastest evolving software platform in the world?
- Are you finding it difficult to perform general tasks as a Microsoft .Net developer?
- Have you been a Microsoft .Net developer for a while but feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- Do you need to have a clear understanding of the job functions and skills you need to have?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Students would learn core concepts of .NET like – Common language-runtime (CLR), Microsoft intermediate language (MSIL), Optimized just-in-time (JIT), Common type systems (CTS), and Common language specification (CLS)
- Would be able to understand and implement OOP’s, Exception Handling and Debugging concepts on project
- At the end of this course, you would be able to develop event-driven applications with advanced controls
- Candidates would get detailed knowledge about the various concepts of Microsoft .Net including – memory management, operator overloading, and pointers
- Learners would also be able to get a firm grasp of topics - C#, OOP features, File Stream, Multi-Threading, Session Management and Assemblies
- Within the .NET training program you would also learn about how to create and use Web Services in Windows Application
- Trainees would be able to know and use Architecture of .NET, Visual Studio, Delegates and Event Handling, and Namespaces
- LINQ, Interfaces, and Generics would also be discussed within the .NET tutorial course
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend Microsoft .Net job interviews and/or complete Microsoft .Net certification
- Online training courses are based on real time examples and case studies to enhance the learning experience
- Participants would be given with high-quality assignments to gain hands on .Net experience and prepare them to attend interviews confidently
- Candidates would be provided access to high-quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well
- Attend 50 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included within this instructor-led online course
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies, etc. in the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course. Click here to watch our instructor-led Microsoft .Net training demo class
Who are the Microsoft .Net Class Trainers at MindsMapped?
- Our Dot Net Instructors are full-time employees working as .Net Developer for different Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge help them bring real world projects and scenarios to the Microsoft .Net classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Microsoft .NET Course Curriculum
Frequently Asked Microsoft .NET Questions
- What is the .NET Framework?
- What is the average salary of a Microsoft .Net Professional?
- What are the best certifications for Microsoft .Net?
- Do I have to be certified in Microsoft .Net?
- What is the common type system (CTS)?
- What is the Common Language Specification (CLS)?
- What is the Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL)?
- What is an assembly?
The Microsoft .NET Framework is a platform for constructing, deploying, and running Web Services and applications. It provides a highly producing, standards-based, multi-language environment for integrating old investments with next-generation applications and service as well as the mental and physical skills to solve the challenges of deployment and operation of Internet-scale applications.
According to Dice, Microsoft .Net professional made an average salary of $105,000 in 2015, which is slightly above the average of Big Data jobs.
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) are the best certifications for Microsoft .NET
Whether you are job hunting, waiting for a promotion, third-party proof of your skills is a great option. Certifications calculate your skills and knowledge against industry to unlock great career opportunities as a Microsoft .Net developer and to become an expert in Microsoft .Net
The common type system is the most common type system, built into the common language runtime that supports the types and operations found in programming languages.
The Common Language Specification is a set of build and interrupts that serves as a guide for library writers and compiler writers. It let libraries to be fully fit from any language supporting the CLS, and for those languages to combine with each other.
MSIL is the CPU-independent order set into which .NET Framework programs are compiled. It contains instructions for increasing, storing, initializing, and calling methods on objects.
An action of gathering is the primary building block of a .NET Framework application. It is a collection of quality that is built, create new one, and deployed as a single implementation unit (as one or more files).
Places where this course is available:
Need more info?+1 (435) 610-1777 / (385) 237-9777
Microsoft .NET Sample ResumesDownload .NET Sample Resume-1
Download .NET Sample Resume-2
Frequently Asked QuestionsTraining FAQs
Training Terms & Conditions
Refer a Friend and Get a $100 Discount
Microsoft .NET Interview QuestionsComplete Microsoft .NET Interview Question and Answer Set (Under Construction)
Other Training CoursesBusiness Analysis Training
QA / Software Testing Training
Java and J2EE Training
Core Java Training
Advance Java (J2EE) Training
Big Data and Hadoop Training
SCADA,DCS and PLC Training