MindsMapped Java / J2EE Classroom Training in Chicago
- Attend Java/J2EE training in Chicago. Our instructor led classroom training in Chicago is designed/created to assist you to get complete understanding of tasks that need to be done as a Java Programmer.
- Learn about key aspects of Java programming in our Java training program. This online Java training is in line with the Oracle Java certification guidelines.
- On completion of Java training course in Chicago, you are ready to appear and succeed in Java job interviews and/or pass the Oracle Java certifications (including OCA, OCP, and OCE).
- Online Java/J2EE training in Chicago is conducted by Oracle certified professionals who have wide range of on-the-job experience and/or subject matter experts.
- This instructor-led online training classes in Chicago, IL also covers concepts of OOP???s, Inheritance, Interface, Package, Classes, EJB, Hibernate, Eclipse, Web Services, and SOAP.
80 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get Java Certified
Who is the online Java / J2EE classroom training designed for?
- Are you a fresh graduate and want to understand how to implement Java and Advanced Java in the real world projects?
- Are you switching working domain from different technology to Java / J2EE domain?
- Have you been searching for an online Java tutorial that can teach you Java concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner?
- Have you been working as Java Developer for a while, but wish to be more proficient in some areas?
- Are you finding it difficult to perform regular tasks as a Java Developer?
- Do you need assistance in clearing Oracle Java / J2EE (OCJP/OCWD) certification exams?
- Have you been out of the work force for a while and now planning to opt for a technology which can provide assistance in building a bright future?
- MindsMapped’s Instructor led Java online classroom tutorial helps students with little or no programming knowledge to learn object based programming by using Java language.
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of client side and server side applications, how to develop and execute client and server programs using java and its associated frameworks.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms and data structure using Java.
- All the topics of Java including Multi-Threading, Enterprise Software Development using JEE, TCP/IP programming, Software Development using Spring framework, implement SOA using SOAP, Database modeling using Hibernate, Apache Tomcat 7 and RESTFul Web services.
- Project work on Java/J2EE will help to hone your coding and algorithm skills. You will be assigned projects on different topics including Multi-Threading, Hibernate, JEE, TCP/IP, SOAP, RESTFul, and Spring.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about inheritance, inner classes, exceptional handling, Java I/O, Generics, String Handling, Java Collection framework, and Networking.
- You will also come to know about JDBC, Servlet programming, JSP, EJB, collection mapping, and web services.
- Students who are undertaking this course can also appear in job interviews for roles such as Algorithm Developer, Server Developer, Automation Engineer, Core Engineering Jobs, and other related Java developer roles.
- This online tutorial course teaches you to develop a solution for a multi-tier application.
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Trainers teach students in a “virtual classroom”; you join this Java course online, in real-time.
- Our Instructors are working professionals who conduct trainings on a part time basis. They bring all their real world knowledge and examples to the classes, which makes it more practical and enhances the learning experience.
- All the enrolled students are provided lifetime access to all documents that come along with the course - study materials, case studies, assignments, etc. All these study materials can be availed from the knowledge base section of the website.
- Participants are given high-quality assignments to obtain hands-on experience on Java / J2EE. These home works will help you to gain self-confidence and clear job interviews or Java (OCJP/OCWD) certification exams with ease.
- Knowledge Assessment is conducted at the end of each module, to ensure that you understand every concept clearly.
- Java online training program is covered within 50 hours. Within this training program, we will also guide you on how to make a compelling resume.
- Weekly brush up sessions are carried out so that candidates have clear understanding of the subject
- This online Java/J2EE classroom training program is designed in such a way that trainees would have sound knowledge on the subject to appear in job interviews and/or pass Java / J2EE (OCJP/OCWD) certifications.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course. Click here for a sample video of the demo class recording.
Online Java / J2EE Training by MindsMapped
Session 1: Java Platform Overview
- Defining how the Java language achieves platform independence
- Differentiating between the Java ME, Java SE, and Java EE Platforms
- Evaluating Java libraries, middle-ware, and database options
- Defining how the Java language continues to evolve
Session 2: Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Pillars of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction
- Introduction to Systems thinking
- Learning through examples
Session 3: Java Syntax and Class Review
- Creating simple Java classes
- Creating primitive variables
- Using operators
- Creating and manipulate strings
- Using if-else and switch statements
- Iterating with loops: while,do-while, for, enhanced for
- Creating arrays
- Using Java fields, constructors, and methods
Session 4: Encapsulation and Subclassing
- Using encapsulation in Java class design
- Modeling business problems using Java classes
- Making classes immutable
- Creating and use Java subclasses
- Overloading methods
Session 5: Overriding Methods, Polymorphism, and Static Classes
- Using access levels: private, protected, default, and public.
- Overriding methods
- Using virtual method invocation
- Using varargs to specify variable arguments
- Using the instanceof operator to compare object types
- Using upward and downward casts
- Modeling business problems by using the static keyword
- Implementing the singleton design pattern
Session 6: Abstract and Nested Classes
- Designing general-purpose base classes by using abstract classes
- Constructing abstract Java classes and subclasses
- Applying final keyword in Java
- Distinguish between top-level and nested classes
Session 7: Interfaces and Lambda Expressions
- Defining a Java interface
- Choosing between interface inheritance and class inheritance
- Extending an interface
- Defaulting methods
- Anonymous inner classes
- Defining a Lambda Expression
Session 8: Collections and Generics
- Creating a custom generic class
- Using the type inference diamond to create an object
- Creating a collection by using generics
- Implementing an ArrayList
- Implementing a TreeSet
- Implementing a HashMap
- Implementing a Deque
- Ordering collections
Session 9: Collections Streams, and Filters
- Describing the Builder pattern
- Iterating through a collection using lambda syntax
- Describing the Stream interface
- Filtering a collection using lambda expressions
- Calling an existing method using a method reference
- Chaining multiple methods together
- Defining pipelines in terms of lambdas and collections
Session 10: Exceptions and Assertions
- Defining the purpose of Java exceptions
- Using the try and throw statements
- Using the catch, multi-catch, and finally clauses
- Autoclose resources with a try-with-resources statement
- Recognizing common exception classes and categories
- Creating custom exceptions
- Testing invariants by using assertions
Session 11: Java Date/Time API
- Creating and manage date-based events
- Creating and manage time-based events
- Combining date and time into a single object
- Working with dates and times across time zones
- Managing changes resulting from daylight savings
- Defining and create timestamps, periods and durations
- Applying formatting to local and zoned dates and times
Session 12: I/O Fundamentals
- Describing the basics of input and output in Java
- Read and write data from the console
- Using streams to read and write files
- Writing and read objects using serialization
Session 13: Concurrency
- Describing operating system task scheduling
- Creating worker threads using Runnable and Callable
- Using an ExecutorService to concurrently execute tasks
- Identifying potential threading problems
- Using synchronized and concurrent atomic to manage atomicity
- Process data received from servlets in a JSP page
- JSTL and EL
- Using monitor locks to control the order of thread execution
- Using the java.util.concurrent collections
- Fork-Join Framework
Session 14: Database Applications with JDBC
- Defining the layout of the JDBC API
- Connecting to a database by using a JDBC driver
- Submitting queries and get results from the database
- Specifying JDBC driver information externally
- Performing CRUD operations using the JDBC API
Session 15: Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n)
- Describing the advantages of localizing an application
- Defining what a locale represents
- Read and set the locale by using the Locale object
- Building a resource bundle for each locale
- Calling a resource bundle from an application
- Changing the locale for a resource bundle
Session 16: Web Technology Overview
- Describe the role of web components in a Java EE application
- Define the HTTP request-response model
- Compare Java servlets, JSP, and JSF
- Brief introduction to technologies not covered in detail
Session 17: Developing Servlets
- Describe the servlet API
- Servlet configuration through annotations and deployment descriptors
- Use the request and response APIs
- Servlets as controllers
Session 18: Developing With Java Server Pages Technology
- Evaluate the role of JSP technology as a presentation mechanism
- Author JSP pages
- Process data received from servlets in a JSP page
- JSTL and EL
Session 19: Hibernate
- Introduction to Hibernate and Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Integrating and Configuring Hibernate
- Building a Simple Application
- The Persistence Life Cycle
- An Overview of Mapping
- Mapping with Annotations
- Creating Mappings with Hibernate XML Files
- Lazy Loading
- Using the Session
- Searches and Queries
- Advanced Queries Using Criteria
- Filtering the Results of Searches
- Hibernate Caching
- Hibernate Advanced Features
- Mini-Project Using Hibernate
Session 20: Struts & Struts 2.x
- Basic Components of Struts 2
- Struts 2 Features
- Differences between Struts 1.x & 2.x
- Steps to Create Struts 2 Application
- Core Components in Struts 2
- Struts 2 Work Flow
- Struts 2 Action
- Struts 2 Configuration
- Struts 2 Tag Library
- Struts 2 Validation
- Aware Interfaces
- Internationalization (I18N) in Struts 2.x
- Zero Configuration
- Files Uploading and Downloading
- Securing struts application
- Custom interceptors
- Data store using Struts 2
- Struts 2 with Tiles 2
- Mini Project with Struts 2
Session 21: Spring
- Introduction to Spring Framework
- Spring Core
- Spring JDBC/DAO
- Spring ORM
- Spring AOP
- Spring MVC
- Spring with JMS Integration
- Spring 3.0 Annotations
- Spring Security
- Spring with Quartz Integration (Scheduler)
- Spring OXM
- Spring WebFlow Overview
- Spring Batch Overview
Session 22: Introduction to Web Services
Session 23: Struts-Spring-Hibernate Integration
Session 24: Industrial project
Session 25: Java Application Development – Best Practices
Session 26: Java Interview Preparation
Session 27: Java Resume Preparation
Who conducts Java classes at MindsMapped?
- Our Java Instructors are full time employees working as Architects, Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the Java classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Java J2EE Boot Camp Training
Demo Class Video For Beginners
Introduction to Java J2EE - Demo Class Video
Java J2EE - Demo Class Video by MindsMapped
- MindsMapped offers complete Java / J2EE certification training to Java professionals that covers concepts of Java and advanced Java and skills outlined by Oracle.
- This instructor-led course is designed to help you prepare for different levels of Oracle Java certifications.
- On completion of the certification training you will receive industry recognized Java learning certificate from MindsMapped.
Oracle Java Certifications:
- OCA (Oracle Certified Associate): OCA (Oracle Certified Associate) certification exam assess the basics of Java professionals. This exam helps you to develop a basic knowledge of Java, while increasing your understanding of fundamental programming. A few of the topics that are covered within OCA certification exam are technical writing, system administration, web development, technical management, project management, and program management.
- OCP (Oracle Certified Professional): OCP (Oracle Certified Associate) certification exam assess the professional knowledge of Java programmer. OCP exam offers helps in building a professional level understanding of Core Java and Advanced Java.
- OCE (Oracle Certified Expert): OCE certification exam assess the expert level knowledge of Java programmer. OCE exam offers help in gaining expert level understanding of Core Java and Advanced Java. All the Oracle Java certifications have different pre- requisites, click here to check pre-requisites of OCA, OCP and OCE certification.
Frequently Asked Java and J2EE Questions
- What is Java technology and why do I need it?
- What is the average salary of a Java Professional?
- What are the best professional certifications for Java ?
- Do I have to be certified in Java J2EE?
- What is the future of Java Technology?
- What are the benefits of getting Java training from MindsMapped?
- What is hibernate in Java?
- What is spring in Java?
- What is Struts in java?
Currently, most of the applications that are built, developed or maintained in any way are using services of Java technology. It is considered as developing different types of applications including mobile applications, Web-based content, games, and enterprise software. By viewing its implementation in various projects we can easily state that Java technology is going to stay as a main programming language for next few decades. Learning Java or J2EE will assist you in building a bright future for yourself.
According to reports and statistics an average salary of a Java Professional could be within the range of $84,000-$87,000 per annum and with experience and more projects it could almost touch the range of $117,227-$120,000 per annum thus making it one of the most desired career options
Some of the best certifications are Oracle Certified Associate Java SE Programmer I, Oracle Certified Professional SE Programmer , Oracle Certified Associate(OCA) , Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) , Oracle Certified Expert (OCE) to name a few.
Adding a certification to your profile adds value directly or indirectly. First, you are making it clear to prospective employers that you are a specialist in Java programming with your certification. Next, your value goes higher in terms of position and salary offered increase after you have been certified by a third party in your knowledge level. Getting Java certified helps you gain respect and recognition among your peers.
Although, Java programming has been on the horizon for the past two decades, it is currently one of the most trusted and applied programming language. Currently, most of the applications are developed or maintained in some way or other using Java programming language. By viewing its current status we can state that Java developers are going to have a very satisfying future.
By availing MindsMapped’s online Java training program you will learn all the key terminologies of Java and advance Java (J2EE). Our instructor led online training enables you to do various Java coding tasks with great ease. This online training program is done along with real-time projects.
Hibernate ORM or most commonly called as Hibernate, define persistent Java classes that are "mapped" to database tables and One of the other primary task of Hibernate ORM is mapping from Java programming language data types to SQL data types.
Spring is an open source Java platform which is used to provide comprehensive infrastructure support for the development of Java applications that are robust and can be used very easily and very rapidly. The main task of Spring is to handle the infrastructure while developer can focus on the application.
Struts is an open-source framework used to creating Java web applications. It utilizes and extends the Java Servlet API to help developers to implement a MVC architecture.