MindsMapped Instructor Led Online Java / J2EE Classroom Training
- MindsMapped offers job oriented online Java / J2EE classroom training that helps participants understand the core concepts of Java, Data Structures and Algorithms, Advanced concepts of Java and Java frameworks that help them excel as a Java developer.
- On completion of the Java course, candidates are prepared to attend and succeed in JAVA / J2EE interviews and pass the Java (OCJP/OCWD) certification exams.
- This online Java / J2EE classroom training program is conducted by certified Java professionals who have a wide range of experience and/or subject matter expertise.
50 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get Java Certified
Who is the online Java / J2EE classroom training designed for?
- Are you a fresh graduate and want to understand how to implement Java and Advanced Java in the real world projects?
- Are you switching working domain from different technology to Java / J2EE domain?
- Have you been searching for an online Java tutorial that can teach you Java concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner?
- Have you been working as Java Developer for a while, but wish to be more proficient in some areas?
- Are you finding it difficult to perform regular tasks as a Java Developer?
- Do you need assistance in clearing Oracle Java / J2EE (OCJP/OCWD) certification exams?
- Have you been out of the work force for a while and now planning to opt for a technology which can provide assistance in building a bright future?
- MindsMapped’s Instructor led Java online classroom training helps students with little or no programming knowledge to learn object based programming by using Java language.
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of client side and server side applications, how to develop and execute client and server programs using java and its associated frameworks.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms and data structure using Java.
- All the topics of Java including Multi-Threading, Enterprise Software Development using JEE, TCP/IP programming, Software Development using Spring framework, implement SOA using SOAP, Database modeling using Hibernate, Apache Tomcat 7 and RESTFul Web services.
- Project work on Java/J2EE will help to hone your coding and algorithm skills. You will be assigned projects on different topics including Multi-Threading, Hibernate, JEE, TCP/IP, SOAP, RESTFul, and Spring.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about inheritance, inner classes, exceptional handling, Java I/O, Generics, String Handling, Java Collection framework, and Networking.
- You will also come to know about JDBC, Servlet programming, JSP, EJB, collection mapping, and web services.
- Students who are undertaking this course can also appear in job interviews for roles such as Algorithm Developer, Server Developer, Automation Engineer, Core Engineering Jobs, and other related Java developer roles.
- This online training course teaches you to develop a solution for a multi-tier application.
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Trainers teach students in a “virtual classroom”; you join this Java course online, in real-time.
- Our Instructors are working professionals who conduct trainings on a part time basis. They bring all their real world knowledge and examples to the classes, which makes it more practical and enhances the learning experience.
- All the enrolled students are provided lifetime access to all documents that come along with the course - study materials, case studies, assignments, etc. All these study materials can be availed from the knowledge base section of the website.
- Participants are given high-quality assignments to obtain hands-on experience on Java / J2EE. These home works will help you to gain self-confidence and clear job interviews or Java (OCJP/OCWD) certification exams with ease.
- Knowledge Assessment is conducted at the end of each module, to ensure that you understand every concept clearly.
- Java online training program is covered within 50 hours. Within this training program, we will also guide you on how to make a compelling resume.
- Weekly brush up sessions are carried out so that candidates have clear understanding of the subject
- This online Java/J2EE classroom training program is designed in such a way that trainees would have sound knowledge on the subject to appear in job interviews and/or pass Java / J2EE (OCJP/OCWD) certifications.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course. Click here for a sample video of the demo class recording.
Who conducts Java classes at MindsMapped?
- Our Java Instructors are full time employees working as Architects, Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the Java classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Java J2EE Course Curriculum
Frequently Asked Java and J2EE Questions
- What is Java technology and why do I need it?
- What is the average salary of a Java Professional?
- What are the best professional certifications for Java ?
- Do I have to be certified in Java J2EE?
- What is the future of Java Technology?
- What are the benefits of getting Java training from MindsMapped?
- What is hibernate in Java?
- What is spring in Java?
- What is Struts in java?
Currently, most of the applications that are built, developed or maintained in any way are using services of Java technology. It is considered as developing different types of applications including mobile applications, Web-based content, games, and enterprise software. By viewing its implementation in various projects we can easily state that Java technology is going to stay as a main programming language for next few decades. Learning Java or J2EE will assist you in building a bright future for yourself.
According to reports and statistics an average salary of a Java Professional could be within the range of $84,000-$87,000 per annum and with experience and more projects it could almost touch the range of $117,227-$120,000 per annum thus making it one of the most desired career options
Some of the best certifications are Oracle Certified Associate Java SE Programmer I, Oracle Certified Professional SE Programmer , Oracle Certified Associate(OCA) , Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) , Oracle Certified Expert (OCE) to name a few.
Adding a certification to your profile adds value directly or indirectly. First, you are making it clear to prospective employers that you are a specialist in Java programming with your certification. Next, your value goes higher in terms of position and salary offered increase after you have been certified by a third party in your knowledge level. Getting Java certified helps you gain respect and recognition among your peers.
Although, Java programming has been on the horizon for the past two decades, it is currently one of the most trusted and applied programming language. Currently, most of the applications are developed or maintained in some way or other using Java programming language. By viewing its current status we can state that Java developers are going to have a very satisfying future.
By availing MindsMapped’s online Java training program you will learn all the key terminologies of Java and advance Java (J2EE). Our instructor led online training enables you to do various Java coding tasks with great ease. This online training program is done along with real-time projects.
Hibernate ORM or most commonly called as Hibernate, define persistent Java classes that are "mapped" to database tables and One of the other primary task of Hibernate ORM is mapping from Java programming language data types to SQL data types.
Spring is an open source Java platform which is used to provide comprehensive infrastructure support for the development of Java applications that are robust and can be used very easily and very rapidly. The main task of Spring is to handle the infrastructure while developer can focus on the application.
Struts is an open-source framework used to creating Java web applications. It utilizes and extends the Java Servlet API to help developers to implement a MVC architecture.