MindsMapped Online SCADA, DCS and PLC Training in New Hampshire
- MindsMapped is committed to providing advanced job oriented practical training in the field of Automation and Control Systems.
- MindsMapped offers Online DCS/PLC Training that help participants understand the core concepts of Process Automation, DCS, PLC, SCADA, MMI/HMI.
- On successful completion of the job oriented practical training, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in interviews for DCS/PLC programmer positions.
- Online DCS/PLC Programming Training is conducted by qualified professionals who have wide range of experience and/or subject matter experts.
35 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get SCADA, DCS, PLC Certified
Who is the online SCADA, DCS and PLC programming training designed for?
- Do you want to embrace one of the fastest growing technology in the world?
- Are you fresh out of school and need to know how DCS/PLC works in the real world?
- Do you want to build a career in evergreen Industrial Automation/Control System stream?
- Do you think your career in SCADA, DCS and PLC is too monotonous and want to add some color to it?
- Did you accept a Control Systems position and now you need to know how to perform well in the job?
- Have you been an SCADA, DCS and PLC Engineer for a while but feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- Are you moving from a different platform to Industrial Automation/Control System platform?
- Do you need to have a clear understanding of the job functions and skills you need to have to shine as an Industrial Engineer?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains complex PLC programs in an easy to understand manner?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates would master the concepts of Process Industries, Machine Automation, and Control Systems.
- Candidates would understand the concepts of Basic Components of Automation, Hardware / Software classification of Automation concepts like – DCS, PLC, SCADA and MMI/HMI .
- Candidates would understand the concepts Basics of DCS, I/O Subsystem, Controller subsystem, Control/Supervisory Network, Layers of automation, Creating Control Strategies, Fieldbus system basics, HMI Subsystem, Graphics building, Trend/Historization of Process Parameters, APC.
- Candidates would also be able to understand - What are Process/Manufacturing Industries, Machine Automation, Role of automation in Process/Manufacturing Industries, Basics of SCADA, HMI Part, HMI Elements, HMI Building
- Candidates would be able to appreciate the ease of doing Basics of PLC, Different elements of PLC, Programming of PLC using 1131-3 Languages, Developing the PLC programming from Control Narratives, Forcing I/O's.
- Mock Interviews would be conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in an Industrial Automation Engineer interview.
- Candidates will get a chance to work on various real-time projects.
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend job interviews.
- Online training courses are based on real time examples and case studies to enhance the learning experience.
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; our Instructors are experienced Industrial Automation professionals with knowledge of various plants like Oil and Gas Refineries, Petrochemical plants, Food Processing, Power plants and various other industries.
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on experience and prepare them to attend interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well.
- Attend 35 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included in the course.
- Mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course.
Online SCADA, DCS and PLC Training
Session 1: Industrial Automation
- Introduction to Industrial Automation/ Control System.
- Need for Industrial Automation.
- Layers of Automation.
- Introduction to Process Industries.
- Overview of Continuous & Batch Process.
- Role of automation in process industries.
Session 2: Process Control System
- Process Overview.
- Process parameters.
- Introduction of Process Control System (DCS, PLC, ESD,F&G)
Session 3: Field Instruments
- Introduction to Field Signals: Analog Input, Analog Output, Digital Input, Digital Output
- Basics of Field Instrumentation.
- Transmitters and Signal Types.
- Measurements of Process Parameters: Temperature, Pressure, Level, etc.
- Final Control Element and Positioners.
- Sensors and Switches.
- Actuators: Solenoid, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Electrical Actuator.
Session 4: Programmable Logic Controller
- PLC basics
- PLC hardware
- PLC architecture
- PLC components
- Trouble shooting and fault diagnostics
Session 5: PLC Software
- PLC programming software(AB,Siemens)
- Ladder logic
- Addressing concept
- Programming instructions
- Trouble shooting and fault diagnostics.
Session 6: Distributed Control Systems
- Introduction to DCS System
- Architecture of DCS(ABB)
- Hardware of DCS
- Comparison between PLC & DCS
- Functional Block diagram
- Application of DCS
- Trouble shooting and fault diagnostics
Session 7: SCADA(Wonderware Intouch)
- Application of DCS
- GUI creation with objects like indicators, buttons, etc
- Data communication
- Archiving methodologies
- Handling alarms , events and Trends Scripting
Session 8: Mockup Interview Session
Session 9: Process Control Loops
- Introduction to types of Control Systems: Open Loop, Closed Loop.
- Types of Control Loops: Feedback Control, Cascade Control, Ratio Control, Feed Forward Control.
- Types of Control Modes: On- Off Control, PID Control.
- Overview of Advanced Process Control.
Session 10: Input Documents
- Documentation required to start a project
- How to validate the input documents
Session 11: Engineering Documents
- Importance of Engineering Documents.
- Documents contributing towards Engineering.
Session 12: Piping & Instrumentation Diagramw
- Introduction to P&ID.
- P&ID Legends &Terminology
Session 13: Resume Preparation
Session 14: Project Flowchart
- Introduction to PFD
- Basics of PFD
Session 15: Industrial Networking and Communication Protocol
- Basics of networking in Industries.
- Modbus TCP/IP
Session 16: Pilot Project
Who conducts SCADA, DCS and PLC Programming classes at MindsMapped?
- Our Instructors are full time employees working as Architects, or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the Industrial Automation classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Online SCADA, DCS and PLC Training - Demo Class Video by MindsMapped
Frequently Asked SCADA, DCS and PLC Questions
- What is DCS?
- What is PLC?
- What is SCADA?
- What are the benefits of getting SCADA, DCS and PLC training from MindsMapped?
- What is the best certifications for SCADA?
- What is APC?
- What is HMI?
- What is Signal Flow Graph?
- What is P&ID?
Distributed Control System (DCS) is a type of automated system that is spread throughout a machine to give instructions to various parts of the machine. In DCS system, each unit of the machine has its own system/computer that manages the operation.
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is a computer control system that constantly monitors functioning of the input devices and on the basis of input device functioning controls functioning of the output devices.
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) is an industrial automation control system, used in different industries including oil and gas, energy, manufacturing, power, recycling, transportation, etc. It works well in various types of enterprises due its simple configurations.
By availing MindsMapped’s online SCADA, DCS and PLC training program you will learn all the key terminologies. Our instructor led online training enables you to do various tasks with great ease. This online training program is done along with real-time projects.
SCADA Security Analyst – CSSA is the best certification for SCADA.
Advanced Process Control (APC) assists in creating an integrated tool, which can work with greater efficiency in plant operation and process management.
Human Machine Interface (HMI) is an interface between an operator and controller. HMI panel comprises of a digital keypad and LCD screen that shows text.
Signal-flow graph is one of the methods for visually showing a system. It is useful, because it allow analysis of particular method, such as Mason's Gain Formula.
Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) illustrates all of the piping including the physical sequence of branches, equipment, valves, instrumentation, reducers and control interlocks.