MindsMapped Online DevOps Training
- This instructor led DevOps Training helps participants to master Continuous Delivery, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Monitoring.
- Training program provides hands-on experience on DevOps applications including GIT, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, Jenkins, and Nagios to automate different steps in SDLC.
- MindsMapped DevOps training can assist you advance your DevOps skills and pick up best practices for passing prestigious DevOps certifications from Amazon (AWS), Microsoft, RedHat, and Google.
30 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get AWS Certified
Who is this online DevOps training designed for?
- Project Managers who want to increase the reliability and maintainability of their production environments.
- Individuals and organizations who want a complete understanding of DevOps.
- Software engineer who has just got a job or promoted as a DevOps engineer, but don’t know how to perform anticipated tasks.
- Professionals who are working as a Systems Admins, Developers, Testers Solutions Architect, Release Engineers, and Cloud Professionals.
- IT professionals who want to appear in and pass DevOps professionals exam from Amazon (AWS), Microsoft, RedHat and Google.
- DevOps professionals who want to master tools like GIT, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, Jenkins, and Nagios.
- Professionals who wish to up-grade their career in promising field of DevOps.
- DevOps Practitioner who feel like they need to be more proficient in some areas or update their DevOps skills?
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- You will have a complete understanding about DevOps Ecosystem
- Learn how GIT is used for automatic Source Code Management
- Every participant will be taught how to pull a Java web application along with source code from GitHub
- During the course you will also taught Continuous Integration of source code using Jenkins
- Create & run different test cases using Jenkins
- Candidates will also be taught how to create an appropriate delivery pipeline and conduct test automation on it
- Created pipeline is changed to spin the image, execute test cases and delete the image when done
- Create pipeline to dynamically execute acceptance test cases
- You will be taught how Docker, Jenkins, and Puppet are used in conjunction together to create dynamic dev/test environments
- Participants will also know how to perform integration of Docker, Puppet, Jenkins and Nagios with a sample scripting code
- Participants will also know how to perform containerization using Docker
- You will learn how to perform different tasks on Puppet including configuration management and "Infrastructure-as-Code". You would also learn about the Puppet master agent architecture and catalog compilation
- Learn how to perform continuous monitoring using Nagios and its components
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- DevOps training course is designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend DevOps job interviews and/or pass Amazon DevOps certification exam.
- Training courses is based on real time examples and case studies to improve the learning experience
- Participants would be given high quality assignments to gain hands on DevOps experience and prepare them to attend interviews confidently
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well
- Attend 30 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included within this instructor led online course
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies, etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course.
Who conducts DevOps tutorial classes at MindsMapped?
- Our DevOps Instructors are full time employees working as DevOps Engineer for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the DevOps classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Session 1: Introduction to DevOps
- Introduction to DevOps, DevOps Tools Overview, Continuous delivery and integration in DevOps, Concept of Agile, DevOps Deployment Pipeline, and DevOps Trends.
Session 2: Platform Engineering (Infrastructure Components)
- Virtualization and Cloud Concepts, Networking Concepts, Nginx & Apache Webserver, DNS Concepts, HA Proxy Load Balancer, Managing Packages & System Updates, Working with NFS, Automating Virtual Infrastructure with Vagrant.
Session 3: Software Version Control & Build Management
- GIT & SVN Version Control Systems, GIT Command line Usage, Jenkins Overview and Installation, and Integration of Jenkins with GIT/SVN
Session 4: Build & Test Automation
- Automating Builds with Maven, Build Pipeline setup in Jenkins, Test Automation, Software Design pattern in automation testing.
Session 5: Docker Container Management
- Introduction to Docker concepts, Creating and Running Docker Images, Creating Docker Registry, Create Scripts, and containerization in DevOps.
Session 6: DevOps integration support
- Complete integrated development process for the integration, delivery, testing and setting out of software, coupling between infrastructure and support.
Session 7: Configuration Management Tools
- Installing & Configuring Puppet, Implementing Puppet Manifests, Configuration Management using Ansible, Writing Ansible Playbooks, Chef Cookbooks, Chef Fundamentals & Knife Commands.
Session 8: Mockup Interview Session
Session 9: Monitoring & Performance Management Tools
- Commandline Monitoring in Linux , Nagios and Netdata Monitoring, Monitoring Performance with Grafana, ELK Stack (Logstash, ElasticSearch, Kibana ) & Log Parsing.
Session 10: Automating Backups
- Backup Commadline Tools for DB and Files, Backup Automation and Scheduling.
Session 11: Data Storage Practices
- Mysql Concepts and SQL, Master-Master DB Cluster Configuration, NoSQL databases, and Docker Storage Volumes.
Session 12: DevOps Project
Frequently Asked DevOps Training Questions
- Why should I learn DevOps from MindsMapped?
- What are the various modes of training that MindsMapped offers?
- Which training mode I should take?
- What kind of projects will I be working on as part of the training?
- Is any coupon code available currently?
- Can I switch from self-paced training mode to instructor led virtual classroom training?
- What if I miss some of my classes during my DevOps batch tenure?
- How much salary I should expect after completion of this DevOps training?
MindsMapped provides job oriented DevOps training that is designed to match industry requirements. Within this training, you will gain knowledge about DevOps framework and other trending DevOps topics. Upon completion of this training program MindsMapped awards Course completion certificate which is recognized by most of the MNCs around the globe.
MindsMapped offers two modes of DevOps training, instructor led virtual classroom training and self-paced training. On request, MindsMapped also conducts corporate training in-campus or virtual classroom.
We would recommend participants to take instructor led virtual classroom training. Instructor led training program helps you clear doubts instantly from trainer. Instructor led training has all the features of self-paced training program.
Self-paced training is designed for individuals who want to learn at their own pace. Students enrolled in self-paced training program can get their doubts or issues resolved from trainers in email.
Every student is provided project and assignment to implement whatever understanding was built during the class. These projects has been designed to cover all the aspects of DevOps.
Yes, we have an offer running right now. Kindly call at +1 (385) 743-9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to avail coupon code.
Yes, you can upgrade your enrollment level by getting in touch with us at +1 (385) 743-9777 or email at email@example.com
You can revisit any of the classes which were conducted in the past from our LMS. In LMS you would get all the study materials including class recordings, project documents, quiz, assessments, and many more. If you are unable to cope up with the missed class topics, you can get it clarified in the next class.
Salary expectancy of every Individual vary according to his knowledge and experience. However, as per payscale.com, you may receive between $62,698 - $137,741.