MindsMapped online Microsoft .NET Training
- MindsMapped is one of the most loyal and trusted job oriented practical training provider in the field of Microsoft .NET.
- MindsMapped accord online Microsoft .NET training that assists enrolled students to grasp the basic concepts of Visual Studio, VB.Net and C#.
- After successfully completing this job oriented .NET course, candidates are prepared to appear and be successful in interviews for .NET developer job positions.
- This online Microsoft Dot Net / .NET Training is led by the highly qualified professionals who have years of experience to share with you.
Who is the online Microsoft .NET training designed for?
- Thinking of undertaking online course on subject that can make your career secured for next few decades.
- Have you just passed your graduation exam and want to get onboard in the highly evolving field of .NET?
- Do you want to become web application developer?
- Have you been dreaming to become mobile app developer?
- Did you get Microsoft .NET developer job and don’t know how to perform certain tasks?
- Have you been working as Microsoft .NET professional for a while however, you feel like you need to be more proficient in some sections?
- Are you planning to move from a different working platform to Microsoft .NET platform?
- Have you been looking for a course which can make you a lot more confident about .NET topics?
- Are you having a feeling that you must update your .NET skills?
- Have you been searching for an online course that is simple and easy to understand?
- Are you planning to build your career in the evergreen field of .NET?
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- MindsMapped has designed this online course in such a way that its attendees understand all the discussed topics in a very simplistic way.
- This online .NET course will proof helpful for professionals who are changing their existing career to .NET.
- Within this Microsoft .NET training course you will be trained along with some real-time examples.
- Trainers provided by MindsMapped for .NET course are very experienced IT professional with in-depth knowledge of related topics.
- Instructor of .NET ensures that classes are very lively and engaging, making the learning process easy and fun.
- All the trainees are given high quality tasks in order to have hands on experience with Microsoft .NET. The assignment task prepares you to appear and clear job interviews / certification exam with ease.
- Each and every trainee is provided access to the study material under the knowledge base section of the website.
- These study materials will assist you while handling tasks in your jobs.
- .NET training is completed within 50 hours. Along with online training you also get support in improving quality and eyesight chances of your CV / resume.
- Every week mock interviews are conducted to increase your self-confidence about the topics that has been so far covered.
- On completion of every module a quiz is taken to make sure that you have clear concept of topics that has been covered so far.
- Trainees of this course will be provided lifetime access to all the study materials. The study material can be accessed by enrolled students from the knowledge base section of the MindsMapped website.
- Classes can be undertaken on weekdays and weekends, depending on your choice. Since this is an online course, you can undertake classes from location of your choice.
- Online demo class of Microsoft .NET can be joined for free. If you are pleased with the attended demo class, you can get enrolled to attend further classes.
- Students get a chance to implement covered topics on various real-time projects.
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Enrolled students would learn about Visual Studio, C# and VB.Net.
- Candidates would get detailed knowledge about the various concepts of Microsoft .NET including – WPF, WCF, and ASP .NET MVC.
- Students would get the concepts Lazy Loading, anonymous types, Reflections, dynamic, TPL, Assemblies, ASP .NET, Global Assembly, Cache, Linq, Html Basics, and Server Controls.
- Learners would also be able to get a firm grasp of topics - C# Overview, OOP features, Fundamentals, Exception Handling, File Stream, Generics, Memory management, and Session Management.
- Trainees would be able to know and use Architecture of .NET, Visual Studio, Common Language Runtime, Assemblies, Optimized Just in Time (JIT), and Namespaces.
Places where this course is available:
Connecticut, California, Florida, Colorado, Georgia, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Indiana, Maryland, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Kansas, Michigan, Delaware, Missouri, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Vermont, Texas, West Virginia, Washington, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Santiago, Chicago, Huston, Boston, Detroit, Salt Lake City, Atlanta, US Bay Area, Seattle, Denver, Columbus, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Orlando, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, San Jose, Richmond, Baltimore, and other states and cities around the world.
Online Microsoft .NET Training
Microsoft .NET Sample ResumesDownload Microsoft .NET Sample Resume-1 here
Download Microsoft .NET Sample Resume-2 here
Download Microsoft .NET Sample Resume-3 here